- Labour Day: Address by the Minister of Labour or a representative, followed by parades and rallies held throughout the country. Kite contest, cycle race, harbor regatta, horse race.
- Cashew Festival: Crooked Tree Village.
- Cayo Expo: San Ignacio. Displays of local crafts and products.
- Coconut Festival Caye Caulker. Food, beverages, crafts. Parade with prize for floats.
- Sovereign’s Day Celebrated nationwide as the Queen’s birthday. National Sports Council holds horse races in Belize City at the National Stadium and in Orange Walk Town at the People’s Stadium. Cycle races are held between Cayo and Belmopan.
- Toledo Festival of Arts and Chocolate 21. to 23. May 10. Week-long festivals in which school children depict various cultural groups in the district through drama and music. Arts and crafts exhibition includes basketry, paintings, clay sculpture, seashells and calabash vessels.